How to give admin access to iTunes Connect?Last Updated: September 11, 2018
In order to start app submission for your store, we would need admin access to your Apple Developer portal and Apple App Store Connect.
Follow the steps to give admin access to your Apple developer portal:
- Login to iTunes Connect with your Apple ID and password
- Click on 'Users and Roles'
- Click on '+' button next to Users.
- Enter first name, last name and email in the fields.
- Enter email address as 'email@example.com'. Click 'Next'.
- Select the role as 'Admin'
- Click 'Next'.
- Click Save and continue.
That's it. We will receive the invitation to access your App Store Connect account.